Welcome to Artbeat Studios. You may order prints from Artbeat Studios by uploading digital images to us for your pickup Artbeat Studios or for delivery.
These Terms and Conditions of Service (“Terms”) govern Artbeat Studios online Photo service (“Service”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to be bound by these Terms. The management and the use of the digital image which you uploaded are entrusted to Artbeat Studios Inc.
The Service is available only to residence in the United States for its fulfillment at Artbeat Studios in the United States. The Service allows artbeatstudios.com visitors to manipulate and upload digital images for print out, pickup, delivery, online payment, and payment at the designated Artbeat Studios Lab.
The management and the use of the digital image which you uploaded are entrusted to Artbeat Studios Inc.
2. Order Confirmation
Print orders will be confirmed by email. These Terms will not form a binding contract between you and Artbeat Studios for the purchase and supply of prints until Artbeat Studios confirms your order by email.
You agree to pay for prints upon ordering.
Visit our return policy for more info.
5. No Obligation to Monitor Content
Artbeat Studios does not control the content of your images and has no obligation to monitor such content for any purpose. You are solely responsible for all content and material you provide for the Service.
6. Your Responsibility
You must have the legal right to copy each image that you order. Photographs obtained from websites or print publications may be protected by copyright and should not be sent to Artbeat Studios. You agree NOT to use the Service:
- - for any illegal or improper purpose;
- - to upload any material that is obscene, indecent, offensive, blasphemous, pornographic, illegal, threatening, menacing, abusive, harmful, an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, or otherwise objectionable;
- - to upload any material that you do not have a right to transmit under any contractual or fiduciary relationship or which infringes any copyright, trade mark, patent or other intellectual property right or other right of any third party including but not limited to Artbeat Studios;
- - to harm minors in any way, including, but not limited to, content that is indecent, violates Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc., Juvenile Protection Act and Protection of Juvenile Sex Act, etc.;
- - to upload any material which is likely to cause harm to Artbeat Studios or anyone else’s computer system, including but not limited to that which contains any virus, code, worm, data or other files or programs designed to damage or allow unauthorized access to the Service which may cause any defect, error, malfunction or corruption to the Service;
- - to interfere with or disrupt this Service or servers or networks connected to this Service, or to disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to this Service; or
- - to provide any information to Artbeat Studios that is false or misleading, that attempts to hide your identity or that you do not have the right to disclose.
7. Refusal to Provide Service; Deletion.
Artbeat Studios may at any time without notice:
change or suspend any part of the Service when it is considered necessary to improve the Service or security; and/or refuse to fulfill any order and delete any images you have sent to the Service if you fail to comply with any of these Terms or if a competent regulatory authority requires Artbeat Studios to do so; and/or delete your digital images following printing. Artbeat Studios is not obligated to store your digital images for you.
Artbeat Studios is committed to safeguarding privacy.
9. Artbeat Studios’s Liability
- - Artbeat Studios will conduct the Service with reasonable skill and care, and will use its reasonable endeavors to ensure that the Service is available at all times and to ensure that the files available for you to download from the Artbeat Studios website are virus free, but does not guarantee this.
- - The service is provided by Artbeat Studios on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and Artbeat Studios makes no representation or warranty that the service will be accessible, usable or error free.
- - You are advised to keep backup copies of all material downloaded or uploaded through the Service or emailed to Artbeat Studios. Artbeat Studios will not be responsible for keeping backups or for the loss of, deletion or corruption of, or damage to any content, images or any other material.
- - You agree that Artbeat Studios shall not be liable to you in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any loss of revenue, business, contracts, profit, data, goodwill or reputation or for any indirect, consequential or special loss or damage resulting from the use of the service, even if Artbeat Studios has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
- - Nothing in these terms shall apply to limit or restrict Artbeat Studios’s liability in respect of fraud or for death or personal injury arising from Artbeat Studios’s negligence. Nothing in these terms applies to Artbeat Studios’s liability in respect of any prints supplied to you by Artbeat Studios.
All trademarks, service marks, names, and other intellectual property used in reference to the Service that identify Artbeat Studios or the relevant third parties and their products or services belong to Artbeat Studios and/or the relevant third parties. Neither the offer nor provision of the Service shall be deemed a grant to any person of any license or right.
Artbeat Studios and/or the relevant third parties own all copyright and database rights in the Service and its contents, unless stated otherwise. Publishing, distributing, extracting, modifying, re-utilizing and reproducing any such content in any form, whether in hard or soft copy form, is strictly prohibited.
12. Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Califonia. Any disputes arising under or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the District Court over the district where Artbeat Studios is located.
13. Entire Agreement
- - These terms constitute the entire agreement between Artbeat Studios and you with respect to your use of the Service. Artbeat Studios’s failure to enforce any right or provision in these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- - If a court should find that one or more right or provision contained in these Terms is invalid, the remainder of the Terms shall be enforceable.