Returns and Refunds Policy
Quality Promise - 100% Satisfaction
We want to give you confidence to give Artbeat Studios a try by offering you a 30-Day satisfaction guarantee.
30-DAY Satisfaction Guarantee:
If you are not satisfied that your print matches the image that was uploaded, you can return it to us within 30 days from the date the print was delivered. Once received we will give you a full refund in store credit for future orders or a reprint at our discretion. Please note Artbeat Studios does not reimburse the return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect.
If you received a damaged product, please notify us immediately for assistance. Please send us an email with pictures to email@example.com so we can submit a claim to our shipping provider. PLEASE SAVE ALL YOUR ORIGINAL PACKAGING. Once we receive the pictures we will immediately put your re-print into production.
Artbeat Studios can only reprint the original image submitted.
Unless the print has a defect you will be responsible for the return costs to Artbeat Studios. If the print is defective other than the reasons listed below, we will send you a return label to send the print back to us.
Please understand that while we strive for perfection in all of our prints some prints will have slight imperfections that are out of our control, see below regarding the imperfections of each media. Our premium products have certain characteristics and challenges by nature.
- They sometimes can have slight raised bumps the size of a period that you can see at certain angles.
- We cannot guarantee the color will match your monitor because each monitor is different.
- There is some darkening that naturally occurs due to the heat transferring onto the metal.
- Because we face mount the prints directly to the acrylic with adhesive there will be small particles of dust or raised bumps that are out of our control. All Acrylic face mounts will have dust or particles, most are not obvious.
- We cannot guarantee the color will match your monitor because each monitor is different
- Because we print our HD Acrylics on Metallic photo paper the color will print slightly more saturated when compared to regular photo paper. Also because the metallic photo paper has a reduced white point the image will appear slightly darker. We compensate for this difference with our calibration but some images based on the colors used will appear about 10% darker.
- Keep in mind with LITEs, 360s, and Slims, the shadow of the wall mount can show through the print depending on the lighting. This is due to the backing not being entirely opaque.
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee applies to all of our products.
Please contact us as soon as you notice an issue with your print by phone or email
Sales items will be offered store credit at the discounted price paid
Cancellation and Change Policy:
Once an order is placed you have 1/2 hour to cancel or make any changes to your order. If your print has not yet been printed or material has not been cut you can receive a full refund. Cancellation request on printed orders are eligible for store credit.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us.